PT Guntner Indonesia is one of the leading multinational companies in Indonesia , and being a part of Guntner-Group. As one is the leading companies worldwide in the sector of heat transfer technology, the guntner group is present of all continents with production sites as well as guntner affiliated sales and services companies.
One of the major reasons for the successful development and worldwide expansion of the Guntner.Group are the long years of experience and our commitment to the personal and professional growth of each team member. By constantly striving for improvement an progress, Gunter group is able to guarantee its customer and business partner’s continous and lasting success.
To support our business growth, we invite highly motivated, dynamic and open minded individuals to join our dynamic team to establish our company as market leader position as :
Asssistent Human Resource Manager (AHRM)
The Incumbent of this position is responsible for complex administrative, management and professional work assisting the HRGA Manager for the HRGA Departement in the area of Recruitment and Selection, Training and Human Resources Development, Personal Administration and industrial relations as well as Compensatiton and Benefits.
Principal Accountabilities :
1. Create and implement and effective HR Program, including recruitment, performance management, compensatiton and benefit management, staff relation, development and training, and compliance.
2. prvide high level advice, guidance and management to business on full range of employee relations and performance management as well as industrial relation issues.
3. Assist HRGA manager in order to formulate, deploying as well as review human resources policies and procedures.
4. provide human resources support to the other departments.
5. Bridge the communication link between employees and the organization.
6. Ensure the organization is in compliance with local employment regulation as well as company policies.
1. Male not more than 35 years old and holds Bachelor degree from a reputable university around Central java and Yogyakarta region, preferably from pshychology or management background.
2. minimum 5 years progressive experience in the similar roles preferably in manufacturing MNC’s
3. Demonstrate leadership ability to lead and drive a team to achieve project target.
4. Possess strong communication skills, follow through actions and decisions with sense of urgency, punctuality and ready to work under pressure to meet deadlinea and targets with sudden changes environment. .
5. Understanding and comprehend Balance Score Card (BSC) and Human Resources Score Card (HRSC).
6. Strong work commitment with the ability to work independently and be self driven.
7. Able to provide business support and be a strong partner in operations.
8. meticulous with an aptitude for figures and able to multitask effectively
9. Strong analytical skills with the ability to think and plan ahead
10. Be a change agent who can re-look at status quo operations for process improvements
11. proficient in English (spoken and written) and computer application literacy is must
12. willing to be posted within the factory area in Beji-Pasuruan East Java
if you possess the above requirements, please send your application letter together with CV (in English) and recent photograph by stating the position code in the subject of the email no later than two weeks after this advertisement to :
for more information about our company, please visit us at
www.guentner. de or www.guentner- asia.com