Bank Indonesia - BI is the Central Bank of the Republic of Indonesia. The Banks was established in 1953 as a nationalization results of De Javasche Bank or Bank of Java, a Dutch bank dating from colonial times. Bank Indonesia has a single objective to achieve and to maintain the stability of the Rupiah. Bank Indonesia main tasks comprises of 3 (three) major fields, consist of Monetary, Payment System, and Banking. The Bank headquarterede in Jakarta and situated in Jl MH Thamrin 2 Jakarta. Bank Indonesia supported by 37 branch offices in major cities across Indonesia and also supported by 4 overseas representative offices located in Singapore, Tokyo, London, and New York. Since May 2013, Bank Indonesia was lead by Agus Martowardjojo as a Governor of Bank Indonesia, replacing Darmin Nasution.
In line with its vision, to be recognized, domestically and internationally, as a credible central bank, through the strength of our strategic values and the achievement of low and stable inflation rate, Bank Indonesia are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic Indonesian young people for the following challenging positions as :
Seleksi Penerimaan Calon Pegawai Setingkat Pegawai Tata Usaha
- Male or Female, Indonesian citizen (WNI);
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (S1), with min GPA 3.00 both for S1 and S2, preferably majoring in
Engineering (Industrial, Informatics / Computer)
MIPA (Mathematics, Statistics)
- Maximum age as of 1 June 2013:
32 years old for S2
- Proficiency in English, demonstrated by a certificate ITP TOEFL score of at least 500, or a minimum IELTS 5.5 and still valid until 1 June 2013. For those who do not have a certificate, must follow the English proficiency test organized by Bank Indonesia;
- Does not have a family relationship (sibling / husband / wife) who works as an employee or prospective employee in Bank Indonesia;
- Willing to undergo a bond and a bond or or willing to release the bond department of another institution;
- Willing to not pregnant during their educational program;
- Willing to be placed in all offices of Bank Indonesia.
For further detail information about this program, please refer official source from Bank Indonesia on following link below. If you match the profile and are interested in this exiting career opportunity, please submit your applications not later than 14 June 2013 through Online Registration Bank Indonesia. All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for furthers process. (Source)