PT Terminal Petikemas Surabaya - TPS or known as Surabaya Terminal Container is a rapidly growing international terminal in Indonesia. The Company is performing business in container terminal services, including discharge, loading, receiving, delivery, and freight station services. PT Terminal Petikemas Surabaya is owned by PT Pelabuhan Indonesia III (Persero) with 50.5% shares, P&O Australia Ports Pty Ltd with 49% shares and Koperasi Pegawai Pelindo III with 0.5% shares. The Company was founded in 1999 and based in Port of Tanjung Perak of Surabaya. PT Terminal Petikemas Surabaya operates under Integrated Management Systems based on international standards of ISO 9001 (quality standard), ISO 14001 (environmental standard), OHSAS 18001 (occupational health and safety standards), and the ISPS Code (standard ship and port facility security).
To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability, PT Terminal Petikemas Surabaya are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position
Vessel Planning Staff
- Minimum D3 - General / Shipping / Sailing Academy
- Have a good knowledge of the ship (the stability, safety and others)
- Have a good knowledge of "conteinerisasi"
- Active in English
- Have a good analytical skills and be able to make plans
- Min 1 year of working experience in the field of Container Stevedoring planning (preferred)
- Maximum age 35 years old per 1 August 2013
- Computer literate, min MS Office,
- Willing to work in shifts