PT United Tractors Tbk - S1 MT Administration, Parts UT Astra Group June 2013

.

PT United Tractors Tbk - United Tractors is  a leading heavy equipment distribution company in Indonesia. The Company is a member of PT Astra International Tbk in Heavy Equipment, Mining & Energy Group. PT Astra International Tbk with 59.50% become the controllinh shareholders of PT United Tractors Tbk. Other remaining 40.50% shares onwed by publics. PT United Tractors Tbk was established in 1972 and focused in heavy equipment distibutor with 3 main business units, namely construction machinery, mining contracting and mining sectors. Based on PT United Tractors Tbk Annual Report 2012, the Company successfully maintained profitability. PT United Tractors Tbk posted total net profit worth of Rp 5.78 trillion.


To achieve the company vision, to be the world class solution-driven company in heavy equipment, mining, and energy for the benefit of stakeholders, PT United Tractors Tbk are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following positions
  1. MT - Administration Departemen Head   (ADH )
  2. Parts Departemen Head ( Head )
Requirements

  • Max. 26 years old, single
  • S1 degree from reputable university, majoring in :
    • Engineering : Mechanical, Electronic, Electrical or Industrial
    • Economics : Accounting, Management, Finance, Development Study,
    • Industrial Engineering
  • Min GPA 3,00
  • Fluent in English ( oral and writen )
  • Computer literate
  • Good interpersonal skill
  • Dynamic presentation and communication skill
  • Strong leadership and  team player
  • Must be willing to travel and assigned throug hout Indonesia
For further detail information, please refer official source from CDC FEB Unpad on following link below. Should you are interested and qualified, please submit your complete applications to CDC/SBK FEB Unpad. Closing date 14 June 2013. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. (Source)

.
Copyright 2011. All rights reserved.
artist photos