PT. ALS Indonesia is part of the ALS Laboratory Group which is one of the largest, most geographically diverse analytical laboratory companies in the world. We operate 90 laboratories in 25 countries and are a subsidiary of the long established Australian public company Campbell Brothers Ltd.
ALS provides reliable analytical testing data that help consulting and engineering firms, industry, and governments around the world make informed decisions about their environmental projects. Our comprehensive range of environmental testing and technical support services is complemented by a solid commitment to quality and customer service.
In line with our expansion plans and commitment to grow, we are in need of the followings:
IT Officer (Bogor)
* Min D3 / S1 graduated, majoring in Computer Studies or Information Technology
* Local Area Network(LAN) setup, troubleshooting and basic network wiring
* Internet setup, troubleshooting and repair
* Basic understanding of business disruption and recovery during security/virus attacks
* Daily computer usage problems troubleshooting and repair
* Administrate Microsoft Windows Server
* Administrate Microsoft SQL Server
* Basic programming skills, Java, PHP and C will be an advantage
* At least 1-2 year(s) of working experience in the related field
* Good personality & communication skill
* Must be able to communicate (written & spoken )in English
HR / Admin Supervisor / Manager (Bogor)
* Plans and carries out policies relating to all phases of human resources activities. Attracts, recruits, develops and maintains an effective work force
* Oversees salary administrative functions including monthly payroll preparation, salary survey, and annual salary review to determine competitive wage rate
* Defines acceptable employee performance level; evaluates by comparing actual and desired performance of individuals to aid in decisions about training, compensation, promotion, transfers, or terminations
* Monitors the administration of employee benefits in compliance with company policies and government labor ordinance in the areas of medical, housing and provident funds
* Sets and monitors the implementation of new HR policies, appraisal, trainings and development programs
* Directs employee relations’ activities and communication sessions
* Employee training
* Deal with procedures of employ, termination
* Responsible for purchase of labor protection commodities
* Manages the safety of network and office equipment
* Handle daily office administration matters
* Exceptional Tasks: Assigned by general manager
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/ Management, Human Resource Management, Law Education/Teaching/Training or equivalent.
* Required skill(s): MS Office, etc
* Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
* Preferred language(s): Chinese
* At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Preferably Coordinator/Supervisors specializing in Human Resources or equivalent. Job role in General HR or Compensation & Benefits.
* Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
If you are ready for the challenge, please submit your application letter with full details of resume and recent photograph to: