Esatek, a national IT company in Jakarta that always delivers added values to its customer, is looking for IT Project Manager.
IT Project Manager
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* You will manage the project’s budget – monitoring actual expenditure/cost against budget.
* You will establish and monitor project team, communication and reporting structure.
* You will contribute to overall project direction and project plan. You will manage project schedules, manage issues and problem resolution.
* You will ensure effective communication with all stakeholders.
* Degree in Computer Science, IT or related fields.
* Minimum 3 years experience in Project Management team in IT or 1 year as IT Project Manager
* Strong verbal and written command of English.
* Experience in managing mid-to-large scale IT Projects
* Experience in SOW negotiation and management.
* Experience in evaluation and implementation of packaged solutions and assessing scope & cost between solutions.
* A team player with good interpersonal skills.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Holding project management certification will be an added value.
Instruction to apply
Please send your CV with your project portfolio to email@example.com
IT Solution Architect
* Male/female max 40 years old
* Min S1 from any Discipline, but IT related background ispreferred
* Min. 5 years experiences in Pre-Sales and Consultancy in IT Solutions
* Experience in IT Sales area is highly preferred
* Knowledge of ICT market and business is highly preferred
* Having good knowledge in Business Process and IT Architectural Area
* Having good presentation/ interpersonal/communication skills
* Have prior experience and good knowledge in Server, Database and Application System
* Having experience in system implementation would be and advantage
* Formal advance level certification would be advantages : Microsoft, Linux, Apple, Cisco, CISA, SAP, Oracle etc
* Experience & good knowledge in IT System Integration withgadgets such as CCTV, Smart Phones, etc would be an advantage Open mind, Fast Learner and good team player.
* Able to work with flexible time (outside business hours, weekend etc)
* Willing and Capable to maintain client business, establish good relationship, and maintaining it with long-term “partnership” concept
* Proactive, Analytical, Self starter, hands-on, juggling multiple projects and able to play your role under minimum of supervision
* Good verbal and written communication in English and computer literacy
* You will be a partner for our existing Enterprise Account Managers to develop ICT solutions for our customers
* Support EAM to maintain Depth & Closed relationship with customers
Please send your introduction letter and curriculum vitae within to :