PT. PARAS MEGAH UTAMA is contributing recruitment services for Clients in Oil and Gas industry, currently seeking for urgent positions with details as following:
Education: University Degree or equivalent in Naval Architecture or Marina Engineering
· Minimum 6 years experience in design and construction of offshore oil and gas floating facilities, particularly FPSO
· Experienced as a naval architect in FEED ideal.
· Experienced in working in major exploration & production companies or EPC contractors
· Knowledge of industry standards and codes including classification society rules (quality, safety and others) applicable to naval architecture for offshore floating facilities including FPSO
· Strong knowledge on naval architecture discipline required, such as hydrodynamics,
· Experience in supervision of physical model test
· Familiar with project safety management
· Having the flexible mind and sparing no pains to implement the Services
Supervise naval architectural design to support achievement of project targets on time, on budget, and with high quality & safety; and responsible for system’s technical reliability and its integration in the overall facility
1. Naval Architecture
ü Liaise with Sr. Naval Architect, Head of Hull Engineering prior to preparation of engineering specifications for naval architectural FEED
ü Oversee, verify and evaluate FEED Contractors’ design for naval architectural discipline
ü Identify scope and develop specifications for EPC phase based on approved final design
2. Technical Assurance and Integrity
ü Review design calculations, drawings and simulation models in order to verify accuracy of deliverables for naval architectural discipline.
3. Development and Team working
ü Work as a team member of Naval Architecture under supervision of Sr. Naval architect
ü Proactively contribute on technical discussion.
ü Participate in business planning, budgeting, systems integration, peer reviews, and other initiatives as required
ü Encourage commitment for continuous improvement and knowledge sharing
ü Any other activities as requested to support COMPANY success
· Reporting to Sr. Naval Architect
· Command of the English language written and spoken
Procurement Compliance Officer
Education: Bachelor of Engineering (preferred) or other appropriate qualification.
· Minimum 5 years of procurement experience during EPC phases on oil & gas projects in Indonesia as Client Company.
· Experience in vendor selection process such as vendor verification, collecting goods/services quotations, and/or cost estimation calculations.
· Prefer experience in Offshore, FPSO and/or LNG projects.
· Fully understands government regulations of PTK-007 Rev. 2/ Ministry of Industry and governmental procurement process in Indonesia;
· Hands-on experience in procurement process by collecting quotations and calculating cost estimates in Client Company;
· Understands and has experience on local content calculation method in the oil and gas industry; and/or
· Experience in Indonesian vendor verifications for procurements/ constructions of hulls, topsides and/or platforms.
· Excellent communication in written and oral English and Indonesia
If the above requirements match with your qualifications, please send your CV into MS Word format max 200KB by 18th November 2011,
don’t forget to PUT THE JOB TITLE on the subject mail, and address to:
PT. Paras Megah Utama
Please be noted:
- provide list of your possessed certificate training
- salary expectation (daily rate / monthly), and
- availability notification on your CV.
Visit our website: