Eni Indonesia; 6 positions; 4 of 4 ads
Posting date: July 13, 2013 Expiry date: July 27, 2013
Eni is a major integrated international oil & gas company based in Italy, with interest ub 80 different countries, and employees approximately 78.000 people worldwide. Eni & Exploration & Production activities in Italy and other areas such as West & North Africa, US, South America, North Sea, Kazakhstan, and Asia. In Indonesia Eni Participates in thirteen PSCs including nine in Deep Water areas, with as active exploration and development program. To support its progressive growth and build the organizational capability. Eni Indonesia is inviting candidate who process relevant education background, experience and competencies to join our company
27. PROJECT PLANNER & COST CONTROUER Code: PSV04
• To develop and maintain the overall project plan and master schedule based on input; from project technical, commercial functions and contractors:
- Support the project services manager monitoring the project progress.
- Monitor contractor progress against plan and highlight deviations to project management through regular progress reports.
• The candidate must have degree in Engineering discipline or Computer/Systems discipline, experience in Project Controls in a major oil and gas company, not less than 5 years of working experience in oil & gas industry, both offshore and onshore, not less than 3 years of experience of working in a prior similar position ,not less than 3 years of experience of working with contractors and supervising the contractors, fluent in English Language, significant computer skills, specifically in all MS Office tools, Visio, etc., sound written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate at all organizational levels, successful track record in similar roles on very large international projects.
28. PIPELINE ENGINEER Code: FAC01
• To provide specialist pipeline engineering input into the conceptual, front end and/or detailed engineering design of offshore deepwater and onshore field development projects.
• To ensure that contractor pipeline designs and specifications meet project requirements and industry best practice.
• To contribute in preparing EPCI and bids technical evaluations.
• The candidate should have a degree in Engineering and a minimum 7 years oil and gas industry experience and 5 years of pipeline design experience.
29. ORF & P/L COMM Coord Code: PC001
• Ensure consistency of pre commissioning and commissioning activities between packages.
• Assist the Offshore Commissioning Manager in all pre-commissioning areas,
• Identify and minimize any risks associated with commissioning activity.
• Organize and Implement the KPI’s for the transfer of offshore facilities from Construction / Commissioning to Operations.
• Participate HAZID/ENVID, HAZOPs, Design, Construct ability, Project Reviews. Review and Comment on Contractor I Supplier documentation.
• Engineering degree preferred major in Industrial, Chemical. Mechanical, Electrical and equivalent with more than 10 years experience in oil and gas industry, previous experience in pre-commissioning and commissioning of oil and gas processing plant, offshore preferred. Understanding commissioning management system and hands on of Offshore and Onshore Commissioning Management of FPSO or Large Production Platforms.
30 SR.DRILLING ENGINEER Code: DRL07
• To develop well design optimizing the investment and applying the highest standards of engineering, integrity, safety and environmental protection.
• To draft drilling plan and support its execution providing engineering advice and updating well design and execution plans.
• University degree from reputable university with a minimum 8 years of experience in deep-water drilling together with onshore drilling in Indonesia.
31. UPSTREAM COMMERCIAL COORDINATOR Code: COM04
• Responsible for developing, negotiating and executing Principal of agreement (POA), such as PSC extension. Gas Marketing and Finance.
• Coordinating Project’s technical, HSE and planning teams and reflecting those elements into financing arrangements.
• University degree from reputable university with a minimum 8 years of experience in commercial matters in oil & gas industry.
32. LOGISTIC & OPERATIONS SUPPORT MANAGER Code: OPSO2
• Monitoring and controlling overall logistic operation activities and function for logistic purposes.
• Executing and reviewing for improvement, the standards operating procedures for logistic operation activities for logistic base.
• University degree from reputable university with a minimum 10 years of experience in logistic/Supply Chain in oil & gas industry.
You must be a good communicator and high motivated with highly effective multi-disciplinary team working skills. Good analytical skills as well as communication with other relevant internal and external parties. Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English is a must
Please apply for this advertisement to:
firstname.lastname@example.org t specify the position code on the email subject). Please note that applications not be reviewed if received after 31 July 2013. We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified